he will heal us

"Come on! Let's return to the Lord! He himself has torn us to pieces, but he will heal us! He has injured us, but he will bandage our wounds! Hosea 6:1 (NET)

Early one recent morning I was given a sort visualization of the Father's heart.  It was mostly dark on my way to work. Ahead of me in the far left lane I saw a white van.  I'm driving a bit more before I see there is a band aid on the side of the van.  It reminded me of one with children's style bad aid with drawings on it.  Much of the back passenger side of the van had a band aid. No sooner than I had focused on the bandaged van and it was then far ahead of me.

Too often we tend to put band aids on the issues of our lives. We cover them over, hoping they will self-heal.  God has more. He is our covering and healer.  He wishes for us to come to him so we might find his wholeness and health.  He can be beside us for hours before we may even notice him, But he is drawing us near; He is trying to capture our attention.
He says...

Come to me. Allow me to be ever-before your sight. I am with you in the morning and evening. I am waiting for you.  As you drive on the highway of your life, I will be there.

Do not be ashamed. In child-like faith come near to be. Sit and talk with me during your day.  Allow me to bring healing. Do not reach past the boundaries I have set for you. I am your protection. Yes, return to me and all I have for you.

I will bandage your wounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me