I see a cloud

Driving home from work, I heard the Lord speak to me. It had been
a rainy morning, but now the skies were mostly clear and a pale blue
clear. He had me look to my left and asked, "What do you see?" 
Answering I said, "I see a cloud."

I am still leading those who would look to me for direction. I offer
protection from the ways of my enemies. Do not give up. Continue
to look for that cloud of rain. It will rise up. Learn patience and have
faith in the words I speak through you.

Draw away into me. Relax in me. I have not changed my heart.
I am ever for you. Feed yourself of the bread of life. Seven times
Elijah looked from Mount Carmel.  He did not move away or speak
until I showed myself.

Watch for me. Look for my cloud of presence.

The seventh time the servant said, "Look, a small cloud, the size of the
palm of a man's hand, is rising up from the sea." Elijah then said, "Go and tell Ahab, 'Hitch up the chariots and go down, so that the rain won't overtake you.'" 1 Kings 18:44 (NET)

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you, FireCarrier. This one spoke to me - encouragement, yes!
Bless,

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me