the way before you

So Saul inquired of the Lord, but the Lord did not answer him - not by dreams nor by Urim nor by the prophets.          1 Samuel 28:6 (NET)

I have placed all things before you. The way is open. Walk in what I have set before you.  Stop hesitating and measuring in your natural mind. My light is within you; the way before you is clear.

Be lead by my spirit. He will teach and lead you into truth. He will answer you if you are seeking.

Grow by exercising your faith. Walk in what you have received from me. I have spoken into your heart; I have sent others to direct you. I have sent you night dreams. Even my son needed to learn to grow in favor.

I have answered you. The way before you is open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me