I spoke

I spoke to the prophets;
I myself revealed many visions;
I spoke in parables through the prophets."
Hosea 12:10 (NET)

Are you listening to those I've sent to you?
Though imperfect, as you, they represent my heart.
They have paid a price for our relationship.

Silence your noisy minds. Your soulish ways compete for attention.

I am continuing to speak. You would do well to know my true prophets. Study my words that you might gain more. Be familiar with my ways so you not misinterpret the signs before you.

I will send another sign in the heavens. Many will discuss it, but not give consideration of its source. This is not a time for fear.

I will never forsake my people, those who know my son. Watch those from whom you seek approval. Do not succumb to fear. That is a tool of my enemy. Rightly handle my word, study and know what I have said and you will not be caught in the trap.

I spoke to the prophets and they listened.
I continue to speak, revealing myself and the pathway I've created for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me