the laver

When they go into the tent of meeting, or when they come near the altar to minister, to burn an offering by fire to the LORD, they shall wash with water, lest they die. They shall wash their hands and their feet, lest they die: it shall be a statute for ever to them, even to him and to his descendants throughout their generations." Exodus 30:20-21 (RSV)

There is no time for fear and accusation. It is time for my people to be cleansed. Spend time and wash in the water of my Spirit. Cleanse yourself, removing the crude of every day life.  Come before me in right motive so that I can answer your petition. Wash yourself fully so you might live.

The laver sits before your tent of meeting. It's size is determined only by those who refuse to come. It's effect is limitless like the love of my son. Wash yourself in his ways. Place your heart under his water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water