reaching out

But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"  Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"  Matthew 14:30-31 (NIV)

Do not give up.  This is not a time to be overwhelmed by the circumstances.  I have not left you nor is there yet anything I can not accomplish.  Call confidently upon my name.

I am yet reaching out my hand. Move forward and grasp it. I will lift you out. I will provide a way of safety and prosperity for those who know me. Continue to call to me in all avenues of your life. Do not limit what you think I want to accomplish through you.

With even a little faith I can do much. My mercy continues. I will provide the oil through common vessels you'd not expect. I will continue to raise the dead, resurrecting broken lives and dreams.

I will continue in my miraculous ways reaching out to those calling upon my name. Reach out for I am still with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water