I am sending you

He called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all devils and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal. Luke 9:1-2 (NJB)

This day I heard the Father say,

Get up. Arise and begin to do the things you should be doing. Let my love be shown. Arise above the atmosphere about you.

You have much learning, but before you can be promoted you need to practice the things I have shown you. You need to step boldly forth when I direct you. Awaken yourself to the opportunities to spread my light. Use the gifts within you.

You want more of me. We are in agreement. I want more of you.

Allow my gifts to work and flow through you. Come out from beneath what is holding you back. Let my light shine, dispelling the darkness.

So they set out and went from village to village proclaiming the good news and healing everywhere. Luke 9:6 (NJB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water