Words for you to consider

Jennifer:
You ask why. You feel isolated and alone.
Father says this desert time is soon coming to an end.
Don't give up.

Yes Robert,
I am still the healer.
Look upon my face. Reach out in belief
and you will find what you need.

Julie:
You are right. It is not fair.
The enemy steals away what can be taken.
His constant distractions are to keep you off track,
and away from seeking me.
He is a liar, twisting the Word.

For Jennifer:
I am smiling at you. Continue
in what I have set in your heart.
My ways will prevail. Sing to me.

Louis/Lois
The air is disturbed,
yet I will do what I said I would.
Give give comfort.
Continue to be the encourager.
I have set that within you.


You may find one of the above for you, despite the named person it is for.
This is the time to start releasing. Bondages will be be broken.
Those that have will be gaining more. I will prevail.
I am displacing the darkness through you, my light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water