Like sheep

Yes, I have sent you out to those about you. But are your actions like the sheep or more like the wolves? You can do all things through me.

Your blessing of peace should be more evident that your name. I have not sent you to harass those who are not ready. Heal the sick. Stay where you are wanted; leave where I am rejected.

Be like sheep. They respond to the voice of their master.

After this, the Lord chose seventy-two others and sent them out in pairs ahead of him into every town and place where he planned to go.
He said to them, “There are a great many people to harvest, but there are only a few workers. So pray to God, who owns the harvest, that he will send more workers to help gather his harvest.
Go now, but listen! I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Luke 10:1-3 (NCV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water