You shall crossover

Then the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel crossed over on dry ground, until all the people had crossed completely over the Jordan. Joshua 3:16-17 (NKJV)


You are my priests of righteousness.

Though the river is vast and overflowing, I will show the way.
My glory will be revealed. You shall crossover and take procession
into the land I’ve set for you have. You can be secure walking
where I have set your feet.

You shall cross over and conquer the inhabitants of the land.
You shall dispossess them, eating of the fruit of the land. You shall tear down strongholds of fear and ignorance. In me you will plant seeds of hope and raise fruits of righteousness.

Do not fear the storms which shall come at you. I am yet
in control. In my authority speak to those things which must change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water