a short time of training

I had left a bit early this morning as I wanted to get some work done. As I was approaching my destination I could see flashing red lights ahead of me. Oh no, I thought. I was stopped as I watched the many cars of a train pass by.

As soon as I mentally said that, I heard father speak several things to be considered.

Several of you are coming to the end of this destination, but their will be another short time of training. Be alert and do not waste what you will be shown.

No matter where we are in our journey, training is always a possibility.

How many times are we in a hurry and are disappointed to be stopped for training?

The train was providing goods for distribution.

Just are there are several types of cars on that train there are several types of training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water