Break away

It’s time to breakaway from your usual routine.
Stop your daily habits; retreat from your foibles.
Establish new strongholds in me.

What has served you before is now crumbling.
Embrace me. Seek my kingdom ways.

Turn off and turn onto what I shall show you.
Go out of your usual ways and see if I am not
already there awaiting for you.

Away from your usual patterns and routines
you will find me at a deeper level.
Supernatural revelation and miracles will follow
where you walk. Strangers will seek you out,
looking for me.

I am strengthening those who follow my leading.
I am providing myself for those who hunger and
seek me. Breakaway from what you now know as
truth and experience me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water