Father says…

I heard Father say...

Your clarity is in me. I am showing you things through a new prism. Past ways are examining things no longer work, but don't allow yourself to become impatient with the others who don't grasp your "new sight".

I am your exit, your only way. It is the "new" things which now bring you satisfaction, but hang on. There are many things yet to come.

Do not be overwhelmed by what you see in the natural; relax in me. Medicate on my word. Allow me to infuse you. Follow where I lead you, but avoid your tendency to get ahead of me. I will lead you; listen for my voice.

Get ready for a new ride in me. My peace will become more evident that others will comment of your change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water