Look forward

Look forward to what lies ahead. Gaze into my eyes. See the plans I have for you.  Begin to realize my heart is to grow you, to bless the works of your hands.  I look at you and see the image of my son. I see his ways and characteristics within you. I see great worth when I speak your name.

Look forward, for I am moving. My Spirit is moving. It is reaching across the natural boundaries. I am about to permeate all peoples. They will know my name. They will learn of my heart of gentleness.

Look forward to my goodness. Speak it forth into the airwaves. Watch it bring healing and righteousness. Feed the masses with what I shall give you.  I will cause multiplication to arise. Declare my name. Speak it's healing to the broken and destitute.

Look forward. See with my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water