it must not go out...

Take inventory. Weigh those things which seem important to you. 
Where do they stand in the plan I have for you? Loosen your grip
on the things you see and see thru my eyes. I will open pathways
and trails you had once thought closed-off.

Ask for direction, expecting to receive it. Envision my ways are yet wrapped around your life.


The fire on the altar must be kept burning; it must not go out.  Leviticus  6:12a (NIV)

I saw a figure that appeared to be a man. From what appeared to be his waist down, 
he looked like a burning flame. From the waist up he looked like gleaming amber. 
He reached out what seemed to be a hand and took me by the hair. 
Then the Spirit lifted me up into the sky and transported me to Jerusalem in a vision from God. 
I was taken to the north gate of the inner courtyard of the Temple, where there is a large idol 
that has made the Lord very jealous. 
Suddenly, the glory of the God of Israel was there, just as I had seen it before in the valley.”
Ezekiel 8:2-4 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me