all we ever need

Father-God,
I ask for your forgiveness for my attitude. Turn my heart fully to you and to those things which you may have for me to be doing. Open my heart, so I might love others, as you love me.

I pray for your church. Help us to become what you envision. Let us reach those you set before us and to those you place in our hearts, Teach us to share generously what we have received from you. Bring healing to your peoples.

I pray for our government. In these troubling times, grant wisdom and direction for our leaders. Help them to make the decisions which are necessary. We need spiritual and physical healing. Remove the fear and anger. Replace them with you.

I pray for my family. You know our needs. Grant wisdom and healing interpersonally and individually. Direct our hearts towards you. I pray for Israel and the issues which they continue to face.

Make it so.
 You are all we ever need.



Apostolic creed
I believe in God the Father Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth;

And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;

he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body
and the life everlasting. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water