without knowing where

Sit still and close your eyes. Open yourself to me. 
What do you sense I am showing you? Become aware.
I am ever with you. My love and protection surrounds you.
You are mine; my important creation.

Close your eyes again and visualize me. Let me direct you,
To guide your heart and direction. Learn to respond in obedience.
Open yourself to my leading and I will show you things.
I will again take you to places. I can use those who learn to love.


It was by faith that Noah built a large boat to save his family from the flood. 
He obeyed God, who warned him about things that had never happened before. 
By his faith Noah condemned the rest of the world, and he received the righteousness 
that comes by faith. It was by faith that Abraham obeyed when God called him to leave home and go to another land that God would give him as his inheritance. 
He went without knowing where he was going.
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:7-8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me