Where do you want to go

Where do you want to go?  Have you prepared for where you wish to go 
and what you want to be? How do you know when you are there? What will you see? 

Listen and watch for me. I have direction and encouragement for you. 
It is my plan to strengthen you along the way, to supply you with what is needed.

Do not become discouraged, but keep going. Take time to seek after me. 
I am your provision and strength. Open your heart.


The Lord said to Moses, “Let one leader bring his gift each day for the dedication of the altar.”  ‭‭Numbers‬ ‭7:11‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, 
how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:11‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water