8 thoughts to consider for this 2/1


Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NIV‬‬)

The angel of the Lord went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said, “I brought you
up out of Egypt and led you into the land I swore to give to your ancestors. 
said, ‘I will never break my covenant with you,”
‭‭Judges‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NIV)

When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind,
Elijah and Elisha were traveling from Gilgal.
‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

“Stand up, son of man,” said the voice. “I want to speak with you.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭2:1‬ (‭NLT)

Sound the trumpet in Jerusalem! Raise the alarm on my holy mountain!
Let everyone tremble in fear because the day of the Lord is upon us.
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬

Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from inside the fish.
‭‭Jonah‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NLT)

I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost.
There I will wait to see what the Lord says and how he will answer my complaint.
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬

When I looked again, I saw a man with a measuring line in his hand.
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭(NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water