the remembance and knowing


Make the chest-piece of a single piece of cloth folded to form
a pouch nine inches square.
Mount four rows of gemstones on it. The first row will contain a red carnelian,
a pale-green peridot, and an emerald.

The second row will contain a turquoise,
a blue lapis lazuli, and a white moonstone.

The third row will contain an orange jacinth, an agate, and a purple amethyst.
The fourth row will contain a blue-green beryl, an onyx, and a green jasper.

All these stones will be set in gold filigree.
Each stone will represent one of the twelve sons of Israel, a
nd the name of that tribe will be engraved on it like a seal.
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭28:16-21‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,
then he will sit upon his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered in his presence,
and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father,
inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink.
I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked,
and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me.
I was in prison, and you visited me.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:31-36‬ (‭NLT)‬‬


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water