the rainbow


As I was driving in this frigid morning I saw a rainbow in the sky.
It seemed as if everywhere I would turn to get to my destination
the rainbow was in front of me.


Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you
and with all living creatures, for all generations to come.
I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. 
It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭9:12-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds 
on a rainy day. This is what the glory of the Lord looked like to me. 
When I saw it,I fell face down on the ground, and 
I heard someone’s voice speaking to me.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:28‬ (‭NLT‬‬)

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, 
surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head. 
His face shone like the sun, 
and his feet were like pillars of fire.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭10:1‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water