Hidden in Me


The Lord is your protection;
you have made God Most High your place of safety.

Nothing bad will happen to you;
no disaster will come to your home.
He has put his angels in charge of you to watch over you
wherever you go. They will catch you in their hands
so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.

You will walk on lions and cobras;
you will step on strong lions and snakes.
The Lord says, “Whoever loves me, I will save.
I will protect those who know me.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:9-14‬ ‭(NCV‬)‬


My angels are all about you. They have their assignments
of protection and guidance. They serve their purposes
without question and mostly without notice by you.

Know my heart and the plans I have made.
Learn my hands of guidance and protection.
Step forward. Move in what I have given to you
and receive more. Become bold in me and walk
in my humility. Be hidden in me and my plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me