What is your name?


Then he said to Jacob, “Let me go. The sun is coming up.”
But Jacob said, “I will let you go if you will bless me.”

The man said to him, “What is your name?”
And he answered, “Jacob.”

Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob.
Your name will now be Israel, because you have wrestled with God
and with people, and you have won.”

Then Jacob asked him, “Please tell me your name.”
But the man said, “Why do you ask my name?”
Then he blessed Jacob there.

So Jacob named that place Peniel, saying,
“I have seen God face to face, but my life was saved.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭32:26-30‬ ‭(NCV)‬‬


Lift your head and answer me. What is your name?
Have you forgotten whose you are? I have given
you my name. You will be my FireCarrier.
I have covered you with my mantle and given you my sword.

I continue to grant you provision and protection.
Continue to move forth where I shall show you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me