My Light


You are the light that gives light to the world.
A city that is built on a hill cannot be hidden.

And people don’t hide a light under a bowl.
They put it on a lampstand so the light shines
for all the people in the house.

In the same way,
you should be a light for other people.
Live so that they will see the good things
you do and will praise your Father in heaven.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:14-16‬ ‭(NCV‬)‬


In this time of darkness you are my light.
Reflect my heart and attitude to those
I bring in your pathway. Don't react in anger,
but show the love I have shown for you.

You are my light, so shine with clarity.
Speak truth in love. Speak direction
so they too may find me. Fear not
the threat of the enemy. Stand secure in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me