thoughts for 7/8


The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, When Pharaoh says to you,
Do a miracle, and you say to Aaron, Take your staff and throw it
down before Pharaoh, it will become a snake.

When Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh, they did so,
just as the Lord had commanded them – Aaron threw down his staff
before Pharaoh and his servants and it became a snake.
Exodus 7:8-10 (NET)


Finishing is better than starting. Patience is better than pride.
Ecclesiastes 7:8 (NLT)


Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again.
Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light.
Micah 7:8 (NLT)


For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds.
And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matthew 7:8 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me