Centless


I have been aware of finding zero cents in the past 3 weeks.
That is a departure for me, one in which I felt a sense of disappointment,
expressing such in my walks/talks with Him.

He reminded me that I can become fixed upon the “things”
instead of Him. He’s still there, but hiding openly
in front of me. It is up to me to recognize him.

Saturday morning there was a train parked on the north-bound
tracks and yet I saw/heard three separate trains. Not all of which
were southbound. I am still trying to explain that to myself.

God wishes to grab our attention. He is attempting to train us.
His methods and timing will vary for each of us. Why not take
the time to talk things over with Him. See what He wishes you
to learn to experience, to see things the way He does.



As Jesus and the disciples left the town of Jericho,
a large crowd followed behind. Two blind men were sitting
beside the road. When they heard that Jesus was coming that way,
they began shouting, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”

“Be quiet!” the crowd yelled at them.

But they only shouted louder, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”
When Jesus heard them, he stopped and called,
“What do you want me to do for you?”

“Lord,” they said, “we want to see!”
Jesus felt sorry for them and touched their eyes.
Instantly they could see! Then they followed him.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭29‬-‭34‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water