What Is Needed


John replied, No one can receive anything
unless God gives it from heaven.

You yourselves know how plainly I told you,
‘I am not the Messiah. I am only here to
prepare the way for him.’

It is the bridegroom who marries the bride,
and the bridegroom’s friend is simply glad
to stand with him and hear his vows.

Therefore,
I am filled with joy at his success.
He must become greater and greater,
and I must become less and less.
John 3:27-30 (NLT)


It is time to awaken yourself, examining
who you are. It is not a time for fear or confusion,
but be firmly grounded in me. Recognize my
calling upon you and respond.

Awaken yourself to the power already
within you. Release my healing ways.
Become mature in me. Let your actions
release truth and peace. Ask and you will
hear my direction. That is the way for you.

Do not permit fear to guide you. I am truth.
I am all that is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water