Awaken


Remember, I will be with you and protect you
wherever you go, and I will bring you back to
this land. I will not leave you
until I have done all that I have promised you.

Jacob woke up and said, “The Lord is here!
He is in this place, and I didn't know it!”
He was afraid and said,

“What a terrifying place this is! It must be
the house of God; it must be the gate that
opens into heaven.”

Jacob got up early next morning, took the stone
that was under his head, and set it up as a memorial.
Then he poured olive oil on it to dedicate it to God.
He named the place Bethel.
(The town there was once known as Luz.)”
Genesis 28:15-19 GNT



Awaken to the dreams I have placed within you.
Allow them to come forward, for I am speaking
to you through them. There are corrections
and mis-steps which are from the past, but they
do not determine you. Seek me and my heart for you.
Awaken to the love I have granted you.

Awaken and seek me for I am guiding you
upon your journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me