Never Give Up


At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it you will
be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One.
And accept salvation as a helmet, and the word of God
as the sword which the Spirit gives you.

Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help.
Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads.
For this reason keep alert and never give up;
pray always for all God's people.
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭GNT‬‬



Do not be anxious or impatient, but
listen to my guiding. I will reveal myself
to you. I will show you my heart, so you
might know me better.

Don’t allow the arrows of the enemy to
cause you panic. I am ever-with you.
It’s time for you to learn the proper use
of the sword I have provided, not to
react in fear or anger.

Listen and watch for me, expecting
my guidance and protection.
Never give up, for I am ever with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me