My Plans


Elijah left and found Elisha plowing with a team of oxen;
there were eleven teams ahead of him, and he was
plowing with the last one.

Elijah took off his cloak and put it on Elisha.

Elisha then left his oxen, ran after Elijah, and said,
“Let me kiss my father and mother good-bye, and then
I will go with you.” Elijah answered,
“All right, go back. I'm not stopping you!”
Then Elisha went to his team of oxen, killed them,
and cooked the meat, using the yoke as fuel for the fire.
He gave the meat to the people, and they ate it.

Then he went and followed Elijah as his helper.
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭19‬:‭19‬-‭21‬ ‭(GNT‬‬)




Awaken your inner self and look back upon your life.
Know my hand of protection is yet upon you. Know
my love for you remains. I have plans yet for you
to accomplish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water