Allow Me


But while they were gone to buy oil,
the bridegroom came. Then those who
were ready went in with him to the
marriage feast, and the door was locked.

Later, when the other five bridesmaids returned,
they stood outside, calling, ‘Lord! Lord!
Open the door for us!’ “But he called back,
‘Believe me, I don’t know you!’ “

So you, too, must keep watch! For you do
not know the day or hour of my return.”
Matthew 25:10-13 (NLT)



Open yourself to a new horizon. Wherever
you look, you can find me. Toss aside your
fear and walk secure with me. See things
through the new eyes I have for you.

Allow me to take you to new places, to
open you’ve not yet passed through.
once again fly with me.

Stop putting off what you know I’ve 
told you to be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water