My Leading


In the beginning the Word already existed.
The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

He existed in the beginning with God.
God created everything through him, and nothing
was created except through him.

The Word gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness, and the
darkness can never extinguish it.
John 1:1-5 (NLT)




Don’t be in a rush. I have placed you into the position
you find yourself. I’ve placed you where you are,
so you might grow more in me and my ways.

As you look about, all that you see is part of my creation.
Listen to the complexity, the layers of direction and life.
You too are to declare and speak life. You are my
representative to the world.

Greet others with the way of my love. Speak life to their
situation. Watch and I will enlarge your way in me as you
open yourself to my leading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water