Rest Assured

Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers,
put fire in them and added incense;
and they offered unauthorized fire before the Lord,
contrary to his command.

So fire came out from the presence of the Lord and
consumed them, and they died before the Lord.

Moses then said to Aaron, This is what the Lord
spoke of when he said:  ”Among those who approach
me I will be proved holy; in the sight of all the people
I will be honored.” Aaron remained silent.
Leviticus 10:1-3 (NIV)


Rest assured, I am with you. I am guiding your
journey as you learn who I am. I have set
my ways before you. My direction is there
if you choose the pathway.

Don’t be stuck looking in the past, but walk
forward, strengthened in me. I will be with you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water