A new realm

I am God, your maker;
I am the creator of all, the restorer.

I am the God who speaks to his people.
I am the one waiting for you to draw nearer.

Come closer to me, that we might speak face to face.
My spirit, in all seven, is moving about the earth.

Invite me to be active within your life.
Cross over into a new realm of sight.

As you learn to trust me, you will see me at work.
As you spend time in and with me, new strategies will emerge.

I am the God who is calling your name. I wish to draw you into a new relationship, to take you places you’ve not yet seen nor imagined.

Before time was created, I saw you. I know your ways.
Invite me. I will not fail to come.

Listen for me now. My spirit is speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water