Sound the alarm

Sound the alarm. There are those dying who need not die.
Call forth the soldiers. There are captives to be set free.
I call forth my army to release reconciliation every day, every place they walk.

Sound the alarm. There are children being murdered and abused. Release praise into the atmosphere. Send forth the shouts of praise into the highest heavens, that angelic response maybe released.

Sound the alarm. It is time for the equipped saints to become equippers.
It is time for the action of reclamation. Bring freedom and healing to those who have yet to know me.

You have been called to action. I am releasing a new commission. Let there be a shout of affirmation rising up. Let there be a new responsive that allows me to grant new gifts and strategies.

Sound the alarm. Listen for those who carry my apostolic message. I am directing them into new duties. I am releasing fresh prophetic eyes and ears to accompany them. My army will work as a team. My legion of soldiers will demonstrate the supernatural ways of my Son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water