Realignment

I am calling for proper alignment.
Many of my children are feeling busyness.
You have over extended yourself in that, “I can do it” mentality.
That is not my plan. I’ve not called you to overextend.
It’s time to learn to step back.

This is a warning for those who’ve already ignored this message. I will begin to prune so you might return to me and away from your ministries.

I am to be your ministry.
You who know you are overextended, refresh in me.
How can I lead you into the deep ways when you are always busy?

Some of you are to step away now.
Many of you are to allow the new leaders to replace yourself.
Be sensitive to me and not to your “I ams”.
Return to me.

In your time with me I will re-sensitize you to what I am calling you to do now.
Be fulfilled in me. Allow me to minister through you. You may be surprised with where I am leading you. I am all you will require.

Align your spirit with my Spirit
And flourish in this coming season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water