Sit before me

Sit before me in silence.
Low the eyes of your heart to guide you,
Not what you see or think what should be.

Each time you come I am there
And you grow more like my son.

Bow your attitude.
Place it in subjection to the spirit.

I will guide you. Allow my spirit to grant impartations
so you may grow in maturity.

I am moving towards those who will seek me.
I see your heart. I know what bombards you and how you react.

At night I have visited you. My angelic forces even now
are there. I have given them assignments.

Sit with me. Work through the distractions
of your body and soul. Commune with me, allow
me to show you what I am about to do.

My plans for you have not changed.
My love for you has not weakened nor waned.

Sit that I might strengthen you.
Yes, learn to sit before me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water