Be secure in me

This seems to be a recurring message for me to give. It is not specifically for all this time, but it is applicable to all who receive it.

"Fear not. This is not a time to be afraid".  The message is simple and
directed to two sets of people.

Group One I'll refer to as Gideon. Fear not because God is with you. You know God has called you, yet you remain hesitant and self-obstructed. You care called to lead. Take your vision away from the destruction of the enemy and trust God. You are called to rout the enemy. To drive out and plant my ways with those I place around you.

Group Two I'll refer to an Mary. You too have been selected for this time to birth and sustain the plans of God.  There are those you are to support. They come to you for direction. There are periods when they need much and other times it seems to wane. They need a safe place. A spiritual home where they can be fed and know the love only which you can supply for them.

Fear not for you both are important for my plans. I have given you what is needed to succeed. I have kept you vulnerable to always be in need of me. While you may not feel important, I have called you into my plans. I have provided for you exactly what is needed.

You both know whom you are. Be secure in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me