shafts of brilliant light

As I sat in church one recent Sunday I saw shafts of brilliant light. They were flowing upward. I could see they transcended through the roof and the darkness and into the heavenlies. There were several shafts flowing upward. As I watched, I could see the lights across the globe.

These lights were flowing above the people who were praising him.  These lights were penetrating the darkness of the second heaven,  continuing upward to the Father. There were other shafts coming downward. These lights which were accompanied by heavenly creatures.

As I thought about what I was seeing I heard Father speak to me, “I have given you eyes to see.”

He impressed upon my spirit that some of these lights represented the prayers ascending and answers flowing back to earth. Others lights were a result of those who were giving Him praise.

Both brought concern to the enemy, as it seemed in areas where the light was more concentrated, more answers were flowing downward; the less influence the enemy had over that geographic area.


... But you say to put the nets in the water, so I will.“
When the fishermen did as Jesus told them, they caught so many fish that the nets began to break. They called to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. They came and filled both boats so full that they were almost sinking.    Luke 5:5b-7 (NCV)

Follow the examples I have set before you. Be out upon the water. Keep your eyes upon me and you will not sink. Following my direction there will be a great catch.

I am the provider. Share what you have with others. It may be money or food, but it may also be just a smile of acceptance. There is more than enough. What you give away can flow back to you.

Don't be afraid. I will give direction to any who ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me