those I’ve called

As I was driving the one recent winter day I came upon a pond of water. It was cold and windy, but the water was warmed enough so there was no visible ice. Upon the water and along the shore-side there were many geese.

I heard Father question me, "What do you see?". I explained I saw several geese swimming in the cold water upon. He replied, "Yes, they are doing what geese do."

I have called you unto me. I have taken you from the world and into my ways. You are my priest. There are things I would have you doing. It is time you should take seriously what I have for you to be doing.

Do not grow weary, but present the sacrifices to me for those you represent. You are a part of my chosen leadership. Work together with others I have called. Together my will shall be accomplished. Do not let the fire I have placed within you grow dim.

Be like those geese, together with those I've called you to be with, in the places you are meant to be. It is there you shall flourish. It is there you will find the food and completeness you are searching.

I have called you to serve me in my priesthood.

And Aaron’s sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head, and the fat, on the wood that is on the fire on the altar; but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the LORD. Leviticus 1:8-9 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me