fruit from the land

The LORD said to Moses, “Send men to explore the land of Canaan, which I will give to the Israelites. Send one leader from each tribe.“ Numbers 13:1-2 (NCV)

I am sending you out as spies into the land. Go where Holy Spirit leads. Observe all you see. I will make you wise and show you where to go.

Report to me what you see. Do not wait, but tell me, So I can direct you. Bring back to me the fruits of your labour. I will guide you and watch over you.

I am a God of mercy. In all I do my hand of protection is about you. You too are to be merciful in your calling. The pathway is narrow, but prepared for those who rely upon me.

After forty days of exploring the land, the men returned to the camp. They came back to Moses and Aaron and all the Israelites at Kadesh, in the Desert of Paran. The men reported to them and showed everybody the fruit from the land. Numbers 13:25-26 (NCV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me