what are you seeing?

I looked up again and saw a flying scroll.
The angel asked me, “What do you see?“ I answered, “I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide.“
And he said to me, “This is the curse that will go all over the land. One side says every thief will be taken away. The other side says everyone who makes false promises will be taken away.
The LORD All-Powerful says, ’I will send it to the houses of thieves and to those who use my name to make false promises. The scroll will stay in that person’s house and destroy it with its wood and stones.’ “  Zechariah 5:1-4 (NCV)

I was awaken last night, fully aware of a similar themed vision
I've had many times. I looked down and before me was a small
stream. It was crystal clear. In the easily reachable shoreline were
many coins. They shone brightly in the water. I reached down and
took as many as I could. I was then awake in my bed.

It is time for my people to stop being timid and fearful.
I am asking you, "What do you see?".
Look with expectation. Declare the truth I will show you.

Trust me in what I'm asking you to do. Reach out. Plunge
your hand into the waters, and retrieve the change. Reach out
for what is there. I will reward you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me