direction for those times

Open me to your ways, for I am dry and lifeless. 
Do not allow me to miss what you have for me;
Your presence is far overwhelming.

I need you.
Direct me so I may recognize what I am so see.


I cry out to the Lord; I plead for the Lord’s mercy. 
I pour out my complaints before him and tell him all my troubles. 
When I am overwhelmed, you alone know the way I should turn. 
Wherever I go, my enemies have set traps for me. 
I look for someone to come and help me, but no one gives me a passing thought! 
No one will help me; no one cares a bit what happens to me. 

Then I pray to you, O Lord. I say, “You are my place of refuge. 
You are all I really want in life. Hear my cry, for I am very low. 
Rescue me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me. 
Bring me out of prison so I can thank you. 
The godly will crowd around me, for you are good to me.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭142:1-7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water