I am waiting

And instantly I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne in heaven and someone sitting on it. 
The one sitting on the throne was as brilliant as gemstones—like jasper and carnelian. 
And the glow of an emerald circled his throne like a rainbow.

From the throne came flashes of lightning and the rumble of thunder. 
And in front of the throne were seven torches with burning flames. 
This is the sevenfold Spirit of God. In front of the throne was a shiny sea of glass, sparkling like crystal. In the center and around the throne were four living beings, each covered with eyes, front and back.
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭4:2-3, 5-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)


What if I gave you opportunity to come closer to me;
To be able to be before my throne? What if
I asked you to come into the place of my presence?
Are you ready? Draw nearer, for I am waiting.


Above this surface was something that looked like a throne made of blue lapis lazuli. 
And on this throne high above was a figure whose appearance resembled a man. 
From what appeared to be his waist up, he looked like gleaming amber, flickering like a fire. 
And from his waist down, he looked like a burning flame, shining with splendor. 
All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds on a rainy day. 
This is what the glory of the Lord looked like to me. When I saw it, I fell face down on the ground, and I heard someone’s voice speaking to me.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:26-28‬ ‭(NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water