the unchaging Father


God said to Moses, 
“I AM WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel:
‘I AM has sent me to you.’” God also said to Moses, 
“Say this to the people of Israel:
‘The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac,
and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and
thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3:14-15‬ ‭(ESV‬‬)


Creator-Father God,
You alone are holy and perfect.
You supply what we need, yet I complain and ask for stuff.
I am one of those in the generations after Moses.

I ask forgiveness. You are Holy, wash me in your ways.
Direct me into the pathways you have set for me.
Open my eyes to recognize your leading.
Wash me in your Spirit. Help me to reflect the life of Jesus
to those in my daily activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water