Day three


Continue to seek me. Find me in the pages of my Word. I will present myself.



God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place and
let dry ground appear.”
It was so.
God called the dry ground “land” and the gathered waters he called “seas.”
God saw that it was good.

God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: plants yielding seeds
according to their kinds, and trees bearing fruit with seed in it
according to their kinds.”
It was so.

The land produced vegetation – plants yielding seeds according to their kinds,
and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds.
God saw that it was good.
There was evening, and there was morning, a third day.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:9-13‬ (‭NET‬‬)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water