turn your heart


I will personally hold responsible anyone who then pays no attention
to the words that prophet speaks in my name.
But if any prophet presumes to speak anything in my name that
I have not authorized him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods,
that prophet must die.
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:19-20‬ ‭(NET‬‬)


Turn your heart to me. Release the bonds which hold you and walk with me.
Come and sit in my presence. Allow me to work my ways in your heart.
Drop your ideas of what I want and I will again guide you into my ways.


Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits
to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets
have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God:
Every spirit that confesses Jesus as the Christ who has come in the flesh 
is from God,
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:1-2‬ (‭NET‬‬)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water