Draw nearer to me


Arise and shine with my light. Grow and shine where i lead you.
You are my light to those I show you. You are my hands of compassion.
You yield my sword and battle-axe.

Now is your time to move into the areas I shall show you.
With me, you can reach the hearts of those who are broken and in need.
You can speak my words of compassion and direction.

Do not be frightened, but draw nearer to me.


You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy.
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way,
you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven.
For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and
he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.
Matthew 5:43-45 (NLT)

Jesus gave them strict orders not to tell anyone what had happened,
and then he told them to give her something to eat.
Mark 5:43 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water