in me


After a long time their master returned from his trip
and called them to give an account of how they had used his money.

Then the servant with the one bag of silver came and said,
‘Master, I knew you were a harsh man, harvesting crops you didn’t plant and
gathering crops you didn’t cultivate. I was afraid I would lose your money,
so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back.’

But the master replied, ‘You wicked and lazy servant!
If you knew I harvested crops I didn’t plant and gathered crops I didn’t cultivate,
why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank?
At least I could have gotten some interest on it.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:19a, 24-27‬ (‭NLT‬‬)


Who you are in me is who you are.
What you are in me, is what you are.

You have not because you don't ask, believing I wish to see you whole.
I see you past and what is yet revealed to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water