Be healed



When he was alone, those around him
with the twelve asked him about the parables.

He said to them,
“The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you.

But to those outside, everything is in parables,
so that although they look they may look but not see,
and although they hear they may hear but not understand,
so they may not repent and be forgiven.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:10-12‬ ‭(NET)‬‬


Come and sit with me.
Listen for my voice as I whisper direction
and encouragement into your future.

Sit with me. Shhhh. There is no need for you to explain.
Be forgiven and secure in the aura of my smile.
I will teach you the lessons you need to know.

My love covers over the insecurities. My love
brings healing and wholeness. Come
and sit with me. Allow me to heal you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water